Thursday, January 01, 2009

So, continuing from yesterday's post,

after the lunch buffet, me, my sister and my dad went to Waterloo park to take some pictures. Well, my sister wanted to catch the squirrels, although it was kinda cold out there. So then, we saw a deer in the petting zoo. SO CUTE!!! We went back home afterwards coz it was getting colder.

The next day, we woke up early to get to Toronto. Well, waited for the bus at BMH :D yipee!! so then we got to the hotel, Sheraton Centre and checked in. We checked in like 3 hrs before the time. :D and we got the city hall view ^^ pretty.. coz there were a lot of ppl ice skating. Plus, I just found out how to get to the mall via underground from the hotel :D I shopped for christmas presents ^^ and then, I went to the crepes place near paramount theatre with my sister and my brother. I was going to buy something for my dad, but then we didn't have enough hands and he was taking pictures too. I got the crepes with some rum in it! it was DELICIOUS!!!!

Went back, got scolded because I didn't invite him to go :( booo!!! then the next day, our plan was to go to CN tower and ROM but it was foggy.. well the sky was.. so then my dad said that it's useless if we go to CN tower and just see the fog. Then, we spent the whole day at ROM. Got to see a lot of cool stuff! went back earlier, but me and my sister went to eaton centre. bought a bit more stuff then head home coz we were going to meet my far cousin and eat at the keg. :D yipee.. there's an underground way too but it takes way too long! the restaurant was right behind my hotel :p hehehehe

the next day was christmas. everything closed except for rogers centre coz we were going there to watch disney on ice. it was AWESOME! as expected, there were a lot of little kids.. so then went back home to Waterloo and chilled! Opened everyone's presents. :D yipee I got a plane ticket to LA as wished!

next day, boxing day. Didn't go out at all. well, I'm saving for LA :D yipee ^^ and then well, my dad left at night. :( but my sister is still here :D yay!

for the next few days, my days are just boring at home :p hahahaha went out to buy my ticket and stayed home for most of the time. well, monday, we went to watch bedtime stories. it was funny seeing bugsy, the big-eyed guinea pig. huahahahaha SO CUTE! must watch

then well, today is new years! YIPEE!!!! not gonna do anything except watching a marathon of suite life on deck. and doing laundry! hopefully no one's doing laundry today and they're gone out of town somewhere. :D

ok then.. I'm gonna do something right now, althought I still don't know what that would be. :D

xoxo
Cuppycake

No comments: