Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Dear diary,

Why do I have to feel crappy like this? ever since last term :( If only I have the words to describe how I feel. Part of my life is kinda described with Archuleta's song, A little too not over you. So, I was walking home by myself today and kept on listening to this song on my iPod. Poor me, I don't know what to do. I kinda cried while walking home. Lucky I was just by myself and somehow I didn't have tears coming out of my eyes but I just felt that it did.

I really don't know what I want. Is it Train? or is it Plane? or is it someone else? I just got my heart a bit broken by plane today :( so I don't really want to talk about it. Somehow, even though I don't see train, I still have that feeling inside that stops me from forgetting him. :'( Why is this so hard for me? Although this wasn't supposed to be a hard thing to do. Anyways, I don't know what to do. It seems like being me is just the wrong thing to do. I'm just apologizing for being me.

Anyways, yesterday, I was in timmy's with my brother and we sat beside a table with 3 people on it. So there was a guy sitting beside a girl, let's call him guy A and another guy was sitting across from guy A, call him guy B. So then I was talking to my brother and he was telling me how he went to a Google meeting and he got stickers. I was taking a look at it and there were 3 stickers. Google, Picasa and Blogger. That sign that you see somewhere in my blog if it is visible. It just says B in an orange box but it's cute :D So I was so excited for it and suddenly there's this conversation that started on the other table.

B: "What language are they speaking / where are they from?"
A: "Singapore"
B: "I thought singaporean speaks english?"
A: "No" (saying it proudly)

then I just started laughing and telling my brother how they were talking about us and not realizing that I might understand what they are talking. hahahahaahhahahaha so this is how it goes with me and my brother

me: "Dar, mereka kira kita orang sg (singapore in short form)"
me: "Dar, they thought that we are singaporean"

Darius: "masa sih?"
Darius: "really?"

me: "beneran. dia ngomong pake bahasa c kalo kita orang sg"
me: "for real. They were saying in chinese that we are singaporean."

Darius: "singapur?"
Darius: "singapore?"

Then after my brother said that, the people on the table just paused and stopped looking at us. hahahaha it was so funny. But I was like "why did you have to say it out loud" hahahahaha but then it was hillarious. and my brother wanted to just go up to one of the guys and gave him his hand while saying "Hi! I'm from Indonesia not Singapore" huahahahah when I heard that, I started cracking up! huahahahha

anyways, now that I feel better, I should prepare my food so that I can eat :D and probably read a bit also.

xoxo
Cuppycake

currently listening ~ a little too not over you - David Archuleta ~

No comments: