Tuesday, December 30, 2008

2 months... and more (++) has passed, and I haven't been updating my blog nowadays...

Exams are over a few weeks ago, results came out. Well, one wasn't satisfying but I already predicted that. So then my dad got here, then my sister and my mom got here :D yipee!!!

I spent the holidays going to Niagara falls, Toronto and just here, in Waterloo...

I went to niagara on the last day of my exam. I was so terrified that the exam might get cancelled because of the snow storm, but then, for the first time, I shouted "yes! I have an exam today" just because I didn't want to miss all the fun that the other family members are going to have.. :D hehehehe so I went there (Niagara) by myself after exam. The bus was late for like 2 hrs!! Lucky that I met Margaret in the bus station. She was going to Hamilton, so I was happy that at least 1/2 of my journey, I will have someone that I know sitting beside me. So then, once I got to Niagara, the weather was SO BAD!! the wind was blowing so strong!! and I called a cab. Well, another guy also called for a cab but I got in first coz I called first. Then, I just enjoyed my journey in Niagara. The hotel was great, except the location was kinda far from the falls. We had to go down hill to the falls, and I hate going down hills... especially steep hills!!

I got to go to Ripley's believe it or not, and Hershey's factory :D and I got to watch Beauty and the Beast musical. It was so GOOD!!! :D The actress acting Belle is very beautiful!! I guess that's why they call her beauty :D Then the next day, snow storm came in again! pshhh!! so we couldn't go anywhere except just staying at the hotel until we left for the bus terminal.

We got home safely :D and... just rested :D it was a fun journey but my throat got sore :( *sobs* then the next day, we went to University club to have our christmas lunch buffet. It was actually very nice :D yipee!!! a lot of staff members there. old ppl too! somehow... I don't know how that happens.

Well, I have to go out for a while now. I'll continue writing once I come back home :D

No comments: