Sunday, January 25, 2009

Dear bloggy,

so my birthday passed by.. so now I'm old >< :( so sad.... well, but it's okay. means that I should be wiser and be better at understanding things :D well anyways...

on my birthday, we went to Ben Thanh :D it was so AWESOME :D and then we went to sweet dreams afterwards and guess what we played??? CLUE!! woohoo!! I love that game so much that Nicole bought me the game :D hehehe and I was trying to get american idol wii karaoke game by saving money and Jasmine got it for me :D Meto bought me a very nice cardigan from AE that I really love :D yipee!!! Andrew, Jeff, Ray got me crocs that has like a layer for winter :D how AWESOME is that?? Chester baked me a Joyce cookie :D hahaha there's like tons of good stuff that I get :D

I feel so lucky!! esp this year and last year :D I keep on getting what I want :D yipee ^^ I have so much luck :D I have to keep this... maybe soon I'll find that person!! :D yay :D

so on thursday (the week of my birthday), I went to the aerie store in Conestoga mall. I was searching for tank tops on tuesday when I went with Jasmine but I couldn't find them because they were re-decorating the store. So then eventually I found it on Thursday. yipee :D and when I was about to pay for them, I hand my credit card to the person, and she was just staring at me with a look of shock. I was like confused for a few seconds and I asked what's wrong. So she was like "how old are you?" and her friend who was beside her just laughed and said to her "you're funny" and she told me that I do look young.

So then I told her how old I was and she was still in shock! hahaha it was just funny to see her reaction :p and I took one gift box that looks so cool! you should take it from that store!! it's like a cardboard box and you just push it down to close the box. I don't know how to explain it but you have to see it for yourself! I took one for Jasmine coz she likes it :D then, i just went back to school for my office hour at mathsoc :D

So then saturday, which was yesterday, I went to K-zone with the others because Bryanne was back in town :D woohoo!! we celebrated our bday together :D we had 2 cakes!! I ate like 3 slices (2 from the strawberry cheesequake blizzard) :D it was so yummy!! and made me full!! so now I have to really go to the gym! it's bad if I keep on eating >< so then we went to Mel's :D ate food and then the others left for mar-mar's place to play apples to apples and I just went home and slept. :D very tired :D

So today, I went to King Tin with another group of friends :D hahaha we had a chinese new year dinner. It was awesome :D and I got a fortune cookie. When I was reading it, I was laughing directly. It says:

"There is only one happiness in life: to love and be loved"

I just kept on laughing! I find it funny!!! Jasmine said that maybe I just might find that person soon :D *crossing my fingers* well anyways, :D

I want to say thanks to everyone who has been there for me and supporting me throughout my journey :D

my say, cherie, Jen-Jen :D
Angeline, my cutie cousin/sister :D
My mommy and daddy and my sister/bayi :D
Jasmine, Andy, Jonny, Chester, Nicole, Meto, etc.. so many more ><






So these are some of the pics of what's been happening :D this is so AWESOME :D

xoxo
Cuppycake

No comments: