Saturday, October 04, 2008

So this is already the first week of October. So fast!!!
I'll have my first midterm next next week >< ahhh so scary!!! and I have 3 assignments due next tuesday and I have to enroll for Winter 2009 and I have another assignment due next wednesday. This is so terrifying!!! aaaaa

I also wrote for mathNews that came out yesterday. It was fun :p hahaa I'm gonna write again for the next issue ^^

Well, I've been watching How I met Your Mother. It's so funny. and there are a lot of interesting things have been happening lately. I don't think I can write it here but anyways, it's interesting. and I have been hanging out in mathSoc these days. it's so much fun. I've never been hanging out before. It's fuN!!!!

anyways, I'm watching season 2 right now of HIMYM and I'm gonna play solitaire and hard coring my assignment :D

xoxo
cuppycake

No comments: