Saturday, September 20, 2008

So today is like already the 2nd weekend of school. It's so fast... :( well but I'm happy that I've been hanging out with ppl nowadays :D

I baked shortbread cookie on monday. It was good :D I'm gonna make some more to give to ppl ^^ anyways... so last weekend I went to ben thanh to eat on friday. It was good :D Then we watched this show in discovery channel which was SICK!!! hahaha then I can't remember what I did on the saturday and sunday.

Well, then on monday, I baked the cake and gave it to Jasmine and Mike. At night, they came to my place and we played wii. hahaha it was so much fun!!!

So yesterday we went to ben thanh again. but this time, there're like 9 ppl!!! hahha. there were me, Mike, Kendra, Kai, Andrew, Vanessa, Sunray, Jason and another guy I think Kevin. Then, we went back from ben thanh to Kendra's place. We ended up watching scary movie 1 hahha which was SICK!!! :p

So today, the plan is to go karaoke at night. Can't wait till then :D So right now I'm just waiting for my laundry, teaching Jasmine cs, and planning to iron my clothes and also going to continue my assignment :D hehe.. I really want to download a lot of songs right now :p

No comments: