Saturday, September 06, 2008

So sunday was officially the end of orientation week.

So monte carlo night was AWESOME!!! went to the Tarot Card reading and even made more new friends ^^ The new shoes that I bought just for monte carlo gave me blisters by the end of the night but then I managed to change back to my flip flops and went back home with Jesse.

Then on the friday, I get to sleep a lot coz the scavenger hunt required us to get to school by 4 i think? I can't remember but anyways. So then I went with Michael to UWP and post signs that says the scavenger hunt is not cancelled because it was raining. Then I accompanied Michael to eat at Harvey's :p So we got back to school, and then hung out at the comfy with Yale, Jacqueline and the other ppl who were there. It was fun so yea...

I had my own swag list, so I was so excited. I started to run around the classroom from like 9. :p It's interesting how they gave me a superhero stuffed animal, pirate spongebob and newton's cradle. :p Even a guy wearing a wonder woman t-shirt. hahahhaa just can't forget those moments!!!

I managed to hang out on the 5th floor with Eric and Michael. It was fun hahaha and then so the day ended with Dare Dividal winning the trophy. Cool!!! well, Kaelyn got her Harry Potter puppet pals that was just so funny. Hillarious I should say.

Saturday was the black & gold event and also toga. I slept through black & gold day coz I was too tired. I went to toga and took some pictures. :D happy2. I stayed at toga, but then Jesse came and told me that I had to be in SLC helping out navigating. So, I navigated till like 1:30 and then went back home again with Jesse. Somehow, Jesse called me Xiao Mei Mei and it was so cute!!! hahaha...

So sunday, me, Jasmine, Kai, Michael and Andrew hung out at night coz we didn't have anything else to do. We ate and then they came to my place. You should have seen how shocked they were. I was too embarassed. :p It's fun though with the company :D

School started on monday. :( my classes were so boring I swear I almost fell asleep in all of the classes. Then yea.. I met Kendra and gave her my usb key so that she can give me the pics from o-week. It's cool how there were a lot of leaders in my classes. So it's like a reunion :D.

This school year, I have a goal. My goal is to possibly go out more and join like WIM so I can meet more friends :D So, if anyone asks me out, I can go anywhere if I don't have any hw or busy.

So yesterday, when I was trying to feed my hamsters, one of my fav hamsters died :( it hurts me but I'm ok now. so yea...

last friday, I got an email from campus copy asking me if I would like to work at campus copy in mc. I was too excited so I'm like okay :D. Then on monday, coz I woke up late, I only came at 2:30. I missed the 8 am shift. But it was okay coz I directly emailed her about it. On monday evening after I got back home, I saw another email from campus copy. It said that it was actually a misunderstanding. The person who was supposed to be away, is not away. So i was actually not needed there. But they decided to actually still pay me until wednesday. So I worked for 2 hrs, but paid for like 11 hrs :D yipee ^^

Today.... I went to school like at 11:30 and ate at school. Gave my course notes to Mike and yea. Hopefully all of us from o-week can become very good friends ^^ I'm just so happy about this year. Everything is just too beautiful :D I will never forget it. EVER!!!!!

I felt emo since monday until yesterday. I think it was because I didn't have enough sleep. well, Jasmine came tuesday night and slept over at my place. :D nice company ^^ and then on wednesday, she had to be on a stand for watastic and selling moon cakes. and I got a lot of them :D hehehe happy ^^

so yea... so I went home after 6:30 because jasmine wasn't done yet and I was too tired and cranky. Then, I slept like at 10:30 or something and this morning I felt so refreshed! No more cranky and I felt happier :D Hopefully I can wake up tomorrow and don't feel cranky and sleepy again :D Before I slept, Jesse IM-ed me through fb. hehee it made my day!! :D

No comments: