Friday, August 01, 2008

so I probably have been writing anything in here for a week. well, the term ended *at last* and now the not so exciting part, final exam. sigh... mine is starting on the 8th and then another one is on the 11th. sucky!!!

I haven't started studying but I will try starting tomorrow or sunday. hehe I just watched "love contract" in mysoju. Well, it is kind of interesting. ><>< and i'm loving the song right now.

oh yea, on Wednesday, Jasmine, Bryanne, Kelly, Cynthia, Zi, and me went to have an EOT gathering. some ppl couldn't make it but it's still okay :p. Cynthia left after we ate dinner and Kelly came after we finished dinner. it was fun :D I wanna do that again next time ^^ kekeke and I won jenga :D but I still answered the truth question ^^

ok i'm gonna take a shower, relax and sleep ^^ maybe turn on the air con and watch tv.. uuu it will be so nice ^^

xoxo
Cuppycake

No comments: