Saturday, August 09, 2008

okay so I haven't written in my blog for some time that's coz I'm still having my final exam. sigh.. it's a never ending process... like they say in CS, recursion...

just did my cs final yesterday and I still have one more which is stats on monday. I'm seriously confused how to study. probably just keep on memorizing the formulas and just know how to do them. >< seriously i still remembered how I did previously. It was not pretty but then that time I wasn't doing the stuff seriously. Now, I'm doing everything by myself so I should understand much better now. well at least yeah that's what I think :D

I have everything all planned out about what to do after my final exam is done. hahaha I'm so fully prepared :D

on monday after the exam is done, which is like at 11:30 am, I'm gonna get ice cream at TCBY and then go take the #29 bus to go to canadian tire. or maybe go to zehrs first to get vim to clean my house then go to canadian tire.

Then, once I get back home, I will organize my stuff, particularly my clothes haha, my bags and my shoes (with the storage box that i will buy in canadian tire) because I don't want to shock my parents when they come. And I also need to buy storage box for my school binders. I still don't know how many do I have to buy but yea maybe i can imagine there ^^ then I'm going to wash stuff that I need to wash by hand, then i will do laundry also for my clothes.

Then the next day, I will iron my clothes and fold them so that it can be organized. Then, I will do laundry for my bed sheets, towels, and the sofa bed covers so then while waiting i will take out the trash and vacuum the carpets. if I can make it in time before the laundry finishes, I will try to wash the washroom also. sigh so many things to do!! haven't do cleaning for like a term. then, I will re-organize the stuff in my kitchen also. then probably I'll bring some stuff that needs dry cleaning to the dry cleaners.

It's all gonna be fun!!! yeay gonna lose weight again :D hehe

o yea, then i also need to clean my hamsters' cage. sigh.. so frustrating. and the pack of food that i just bought in the end of june is almost done!! wth!! crazy hamsters eat a lot.

well I need to continue studying again for my stats coz i really don't want to fail it AGAIN!! >< hikz...

xoxo
cuppycake

No comments: