Wednesday, August 13, 2008

ok...

so my plan didn't went as what I wrote in the previous post.

so what I did on monday after the final exam ended was that I went to subway to eat and then went to canadian tire. I wanted to buy TCBY but then felt too full and the previous day I already drank bubble tea so I didn't want to buy it. Then actually I bought one big storage box for my bags, then 1 small one for magazines and a storage rack. It's actually enough for me to use to clean the house. Well, I need 2 more small ones for my school books but yea... I guess I forgot to take into account about the 2 blue boxes that I've bought previously.

As for my stats exam, I don't know if I can survive. but I think I did okay in it. Just crossing my fingers that I can at least get a 50. I have a lot of faith in my cs 241 final mark though. I believe I did well.

then yesterday I went to conestoga mall. There's this new shoe store called jovelle. I went in and they already started selling uggs. but it's so expensive ><>< kyaa i really want to buy them but I'm still thinking. maybe later... I also saw some heels which were very nice. maybe if I get a job then I'll start shopping again. :p I really want uggs and a new winter jacket from aritzia kya....

so right now I really don't know where to go. it's either going to fairview mall or going to zehrs. sigh and it's starting to have small thunder sounds. I DON'T KNOW!!! ><

anyways... I'm going to take a shower first and then decide later. I'm going to the keg tonight ^^ yay get to eat some fancy food but then yesterday I just went to ben tan and ate a lot!!!

I forgot when, but I went to bubble tea and bought like 3 of them to bring home. haha I just finished one yesterday, and there are 1 1/2 left now.. hahaha

okay.. I'm gonna get ready now..

xoxo
Cuppycake <3

No comments: