Tuesday, July 08, 2008

So yesterday was Jane's birthday :D woohoo Happy birthday Jane !!
She came to waterloo on saturday suddenly. I was kind of shock but not in a bad way. :p haha She was bored in Toronto. I was very happy though hehe :D Then we, me, Jane and Angeline, went to bomber but the "bouncer" was so bad.. :( huhuhu Jane forgot her ID and he's like "i can't let you in" pfft... i was like -.-"

Then yesterday I went to bubble tea with Priscilla coz she's moving to Toronto. :( that's bad.... so we took pictures and like planning stuff for her cousin's birthday.

Yesterday was the season finale of the bachelorette. It was unexpected but it's also cool though :p hahaha I was like watching from 8 till 11 pm and right now I'm supposed to be sleeping but I'm not. I'm going to be doomed!!!

I'm crossing my fingers right now to get a job off-campus or on campus whichever comes first. It's a tough world.. I have to fight for it ^^ I gotta sleep now

Good night :D
xoxo
Cuppycake

No comments: