Friday, July 04, 2008

today is another friday already. so fast since last week. it feels like holiday just finished yesterday probably because I didn't have class until wednesday :p hehe So, I went to toronto as planned last week and managed to meet Tania ^^ well, instead of coming back on saturday, I came back on sunday. It's a good thing though :D hohoho I got a hair cut and Jane dyed her hair. Pretty ^^ So then on Tuesday, I volunteered for Canada day in the food tent. Turns out that both my arms got some weird big red dots like mosquito bites. Probably it's the oil pfftt... well I used this new gel that I bought called the after sun gel from banana boat. It's actually quite good. My part of my face also got so dried.. I don't understand what's going on with my skin right now. My face is so dry, my arms are like so dry that it has small bumps that if you scratch them, it will go to other places also. Actually I use skin cream, it reduces them but it's quite disgusting for me >< hopefully it will get better soon

so i managed to deal with everything (i wrote in facebook that i was trying to settle some stuff). sigh now everything's back to normal.

When i was in toronto, Jane actually introduced me to a new taiwan tv series called "fated to love you". Now I'm addicted to it :P huahahaha.. Dylan is so CUTE!!!!!!!!! and well, Cun Xi is not that cute but he's okay the first time you see him :p hehe now I'm putting the sound track on my page coz i'm liking it. I feel like there is only 3 songs in that entire series coz i feel like i've heard all the songs in every episode. :p lol

anyways, i'm gonna try finishing my statistics assignment or do something else now ^^ i'll write again later

xoxo
Cuppycake

No comments: