Monday, July 14, 2008

So, yesterday night. It was so exciting. I get to talk to cherie, selly and him :p hehehe

Well, I was gonna say something but he said it first. :p hoho so I didn't feel that bad :p Me and Selly were talking about stuff coz we haven't been chatting for a long time. She told me back home there's a sim card that only costs Rp 1 for one phone call not for one hour. crazy eh...

Right now, my purpose to write in here is to quote some songs. I really like the lyrics so.. i'll quote the words

Soulmate - Natasha Bedingfield
"Is it possible, Mr. Lovable is already in my life; right in front of me or maybe you're in disguise"

"Who doesn't long for someone to hold; who knows how to love you without being told"

When I grow up - PCD
"But be careful what you wish for ; 'Cause you just might get it"

A Whatever Life - Haylie Duff
" Was it my mistake,or did we just get too close?
Until we meet again I think you better learn to...

Live, for the sake of livin'.
Love, til' your heart is breakin'.
Give your all and don't hold back.
Tell the truth and don't forget to,
Laugh til' your body's acken.
Cry til' your hands are shakin'.
Wherever you go,whatever you do,
Don't live, a whatever life."

"Was it just a dream, or did we feel something real?"

Well right now I'm just listening to David Cook's always be my baby song :D
sigh.. it's so beautiful :D

okay maybe I'll write again later

xoxo
Cuppycake

No comments: