Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Hi...

well so this morning, I kinda have a (I don't know how to describe) dream. Well, it kinda struck me and I'm still nervous bout it. But.. I'm happy that I'm in good condition now.. so, anyways..
cherie already left home and now we're thousand miles apart haha that's what she said ^^ but it's okay :D we can still communicate through blogs ^^ rite?

I'm so nervous about my statistics second assignment. Well, I managed to finish it but somehow scared if the answers are wrong like the first one ><><>< :( hopefully I can pass it and do good ^^ well I'm feeling bugged right now.. I have this question in mind "why do we live?" it's weird to have this question but I don't know.. every time I see this question, I'm directly nervous and terrified and scared.. I don't know.. I'm just trying not to think about it and live with it. Well, enjoy what I have now and thank Him who created me. so, I'm trying to get my mind off these stuff but it's so difficult ><><><>< :(

wish you were here say...

anyways.. I'm gonna do something (I don't know yet) and I'm going to get ready so later I can walk slowly to school ^^

xoxo
Cuppycake

No comments: