Monday, May 26, 2008

Today I went to Conestoga Mall again after going there last Fri and Sat. well, it's good that I saw an opening in the new aerie store so I can apply there :D hehehe ^^

right now, I'm crazy about the song that I put in my blog "picture to burn" by taylor swift. It really tells what I'm feeling sometimes ^^ "as far as I'm concerned you're another picture to burn" hahahaha :D

Last week on friday.. so stupid my freaking nose was like drooping.. hahaha well I was not having a good day because of my flu. Well, I went to my tutorial and then went straight to my teacher's office. and he's so cute but too bad he is married :( huhu.. well, anyways.. i didn't realize that my nose was messed up and I think he saw it. He was just smiling and kept on teaching for 45 min and I'm still kinda confused. well, now I kinda understand already :D hehehe ^^ well it's better to ask earlier than later right? Like I'm amazed that no one actually went to his office hours. So I was like very happy coz no one were asking him questions.

well, I don't understand why but everytime I'm in a room or something, my nose is always full of those gross stuff but once I stepped out of the room, my nose would be like clean and I can breath properly.. So weird!!

ok so then on saturday, I went to watch Indiana Jones. The ending was so weird!! freakin' weird.. how can they have aliens?? wth?? and the line up were like so long even it already came out for a few days. wew... even worse when I came out of the movies.

Also, a few days ago, well my dad at last let me take the driving course :D I'm so happy ^^ I don't think he's wrong for worrying a little about me not driving safely. Well, obviously coz I'm his daughter and he's far away right.. It's nothing wrong though ^^

ok.. i'm going to keep on replaying the song now ^^

xoxo
Cuppycake

No comments: