Tuesday, June 24, 2008

at last!! I'm done with the CS midterm :D phew.. I'm just so happy right now hopefully I can pass that midterm with a good mark. Now, I'm crazy about programming. I just don't know why ><

so yesterday, aku pulang sama taku. Jalan pulang bareng. hahaha awkward abiezzz!!! but I'm happy :D so, while I was walking back, my TA was asking about this question and I couldn't concentrate (don't know why) and I just kept on answering his questions wrong. so embarrassing! anyways, I want to write about today.

So, after my class CS class at 2:20 pm, I decided to go to the computer lab to try making the mips program for the last time because I didn't try that particular question. So then I actually managed to do it pretty well and I'm so proud of myself :D hehe well maybe little errors but at least I managed it. Then so, I went upstairs to look at the last term's midterm to study. Well before that, I put my bag inside the classroom where I'm going to write my test in. Then like when I was walking back to that class, from far away I saw like a short guy with pink shirt with a black box, and I was thinking "okay, this must be the proctor". Well, because I wasn't using my glasses, it turns out that the guy is a woman and she was like "oh we are going to have exam here" and I'm like "yea i know I'm going to be in this class" then she's like "thx" and i'm like =.=". Like what's the thx for?

Then I went outside of the class again and met my friend, Joey. Then I asked him like a question in the past midterm paper. Then when I was walking back towards the class, that lady was like "we have a test can you put out your bag" and I'm like =.=??? Usually the proctors would let us put our bags inside and this lady was so annoying I swore like I felt I had the worse time in my entire school life. She's like the Mrs. Qiao from CIC. Seriously so annoying!! In my mind I was like "where's the TA or the prof" coz they're like the best people that I've ever had for teaching me. But after a while, I didn't see her anymore but the prof came into the class for a while. Well, throughout the test, I kept on answering the midterm's question, so actually I would only look up when I get stuck or I finished flipping through the pages for the first time.

And when I flipped through like almost the last page, I got to this question. The question that I actually asked my professor from the day before.. the time when I asked him questions for like an hour. I'm like so happy and I felt so lucky. And that question that my TA talked about the day before, something like that also came out.. In my mind, i was like "I'm so lucky". And like all the questions that I've been asking is actually worth it :D hehe just so happy ^^ can't explain how I feel right now. Well, obviously I won't get a perfect mark but at least I should be able to pass this midterm. It would be so terrible if I didn't. I'd be so angry!! ><

So now I'm just listening to my music and just writing my blog. I'm so angry because I'm having breakouts. I don't know why ><>< why now!!! sigh.. so now my face have this acne cream. lucky tomorrow there's no school so I can put it all over my face like a lot and I don't need to go out of my apt.

I'm planning on doing my CS assignment tomorrow or now maybe. I don't know :p hehe well.. I have to do it ASAP before friday because then I can ask my TA questions about the assignment and ask him to explain whatever the prof was teaching from the start of the assignment topic. Don't know why I haven't been listening properly to the prof for a few days. Well, I remember some stuff, maybe understand some stuff but like not the whole thing. So I have to revise again. it's okay :D I'm in a good mood so it's all good :D I also have to start my STAT assignment also if not I'll be screwed like the first assignment for stats.

anyways, I got to do something now. Maybe start that CS assignment. I'll write later again :D

xoxo
Cuppycake

No comments: