Thursday, December 31, 2009

Looking back at my New Year's Resolution last year

Today's New Year's eve!!!!

I can't believe that it's been a year since last year. whew! Looking back, there's sure a lot of things that happened that changed me. Also, with summer going by so fast, I kinda want summer to come back again.

I looked back through my list on the blog, and discovered that I've achieved some of them :) and going to make new ones for next year. Like I wrote in my status for gtalk, new year, new resolutions, a new way of thinking.

* Think big!
* Satisfied with what I have
* Don't procrastinate
* get my G2
* Not think too much about the small stuff
* Be nicer
* Lose weight
* Love myself


Those are my old resolutions. hmm but I'll just not dwell on the past.

I feel like such a bad friend. I haven't been talking as much with cherie :( But deep down in my heart, she's still my best friend. I guess it's because we're both far apart, and we're busy with our own stuff. So it feels kinda bad if I only message her after not talking with her for so long. I can't believe our friend-a-versary is coming up soon again!!! 7 years? say, if you're reading this, I really miss you!! ><

Other than that, my sister is here again this christmas. We've been spending time a lot and she's so funny. I got so scared with my marks and I kept bugging her and telling her that I'm so scared. and she would just tell me not to worry.

Yesterday, I was told by my dad to check all of my sister's math homework and make her do corrections on it. OMG I spent around 5 hours correcting them and still have some more to do today. Although I should be getting ready soon so that I can go out later at night :)

Oh, I got a new christmas tree this year. I guess, it's Nathan's and my christmas tree. It's 6'5" tall!! whew!! and it's pre-lit too :D so nice! and I keep on having more ornaments... especially those precious moments ornaments. I love them so much :D

Well, I guess I'm starting to not make any sense now, so I'll be going and probably make some more entries later :)

Ciao!

xoxo
Cuppycake

No comments: