Saturday, April 25, 2009

So... I apologize for not writing for at least 2 months.
As some people know, I've found someone now :p good stuff. I'm so happy :D but at the same time, my head is messing around with my feelings. It's annoying.. why do I have to be so sensitive.. it sucks! :(

School ends, and marks are coming out next week too. :( monday.... it's scary... makes me nervous every time I stay at home. I just hope that I pass all of the 3 courses that I took. I really don't want to retake the courses again :( I'll feel so stupid

well, yesterday I was sooo bored.. I swear I didn't know what to do since Jasmine went back to Montreal, Carey went to Ottawa, Nicole went to NB, Chester's still having his exams, etc... basically, everyone is not here or they're busy. It was very warm too yesterday. So I decided on biking.. so bored that I biked to Andre's place. the weather was nice that I used shorts :D woohoo!!! at least I got some exercise too from biking :D yay!

today, I woke up and then chatted with Jasmine on msn. I wanted to get gelato.. so I asked my brother if he wanted to come with me and he said okay. So we biked, and I didn't have to use any jacket :D but then.... suddenly the sky turned gloomy and the wind started to blow strongly. So we directly biked home from uptown waterloo and then got home at the perfect time since after 10 minutes we got back, the rain started to pour, and there was thunderstorm. it was so bad. the wind was blowing so hard.. like crazy. it was like someone was intentionally pouring water from a bucket to my windows. so I decided to close the window in the kitchen. I thought it wasn't going to be that hard that I can just leave the window open.

Oh well, but it's all good :D I got myself 1/2 liter of gelato. Strawberry cheesecake and Dark Chocolate toffee. It's actually good except for the dark chocolate. It was so bitter that I swore not to eat it anymore. Well, but i'm still eating the gelato part. It's good ;D and there's still a lot of left overs!! ^^ weeee :D

I think I should continue writing my novel now :D although I'm partly watching HIMYM season 4 from the beginning again since my downloads is not done... don't know why it's taking so long :( boohoo... and I should also catch up with some blog readings

anyways, I'll write again later on :D when something exciting happens ^^

xoxo
Cuppycake

No comments: