Saturday, April 19, 2008

Okay, so last night my brother came back home.. as usual, he always turns on his heater but it's 10 C outside.. I was like "..." coz my electricity bill always goes up whenever he's at home.. -.-" sigh..

So, today, I woke up so late coz I slept around 4.00 a.m. wew.. crazy me!!! I, at last, carried my baby cotton ball!!!! It's so cute that it made me shout.. hahahaha.. stupid.. :p I really like to disturb my baby cotton ball :p

nothing really special happened today :( so sad... but it's just so sad that my favorite cousin seemed like she have forgotten about me already.. she never messaged me or anything. it's just heart breaking :( well, I guess with her moving to US soon, maybe we'll be more in touch.

I really feel like going back home :( but I just can't. I just saw this news that they have predicted that Jakarta will sink for a few cm in 2025 because people just keep on building malls and hotels, big and tall buildings, and people stays in nice houses and they didn't think about the impact that they will create for their future generations. It's so heartbreaking.. I'm not saying that staying in a nice house is a bad thing. But from what I read, when they were building the nice houses, the contractors or the builders just decide to make all the waste go to the sea so it's just bad.

They also said that the flood that they predicted would come every 25 years, now it always happens every year. I think I'll go home when I want to reunite with my old friends and go shopping :D go to the new malls ^^ and see my family.

I'm happy that my parents and my sister are coming here around december. I just can't wait any longer. I feel so happy >< at last they are coming and I can get to eat my mom and dad's cooking after more than 2 years not seeing them. :D

Ok, I'll write again later

xoxo
Cuppycake

No comments: