Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Ok, so today is my friend's birthday :D nothing really special happened coz' she's way back in Indo :( huhu..

On sunday, I got a new mirror. yay at last ^^

anyways, ok so on monday right.. I was playing with my hamster, snow ball. I was feeding him and when he finished the sunflower seed that I just gave him, he was looking at me with his cute innocent look. Out of nowhere, the freakin' fire alarm went off!!! UGH! I was waiting for the commercial on TV for the weather forecast, and I had to go downstairs just for the freakin' fire alarm. So anyways, I directly close snow ball's cage, and he got shocked coz he wanted food, but I closed the cage. I think in his mind he was like "WTH! I want my sunflower seed" hahaha.. it was so funny. Then, I went down stairs from the 9th floor... IMAGINE THAT!!! 9TH FLOOR!! so there were like 18 flight of stairs. Going down was much better than going up right.. So, I went down and some people also went down. My soba was still upstairs and I was thinking why does it happen on a monday!! I heard someone said that it was from the 6th floor. sheesshh, those people! so, then the firemen started to come and when they were getting ready to go in to the apartment, one of them saw an old guy on the 7th or 8th floor just staring at us, who were waiting downstairs, and the fireman was like "WTH are you doing there?". Some people were laughing from downstairs. I was happy enough that I went downstairs and just be safe. So, it made all of us wait for almost 45 minutes outside. Although it was sunny, the wind wasn't so friendly to us. It was kinda chilly outside. So then after everything went back to normal, I went back to eat my soba. When I was watching tv after around 10 - 15 min, the freaking fire alarm went off again!! What a BAD DAY!!! and so, I was pissed and this time I went downstairs with my cell phone. When I was in the emergency exit, around 7th floor, the alarm didn't went off anymore. I was like "...". So then for the rest of the day, I studied for my final exam.

so on tuesday, I woke up.. almost woke up late, and reviewed. Anticipating the exam to be not as difficult as it should have been, I was very happy going to the exam room. So, 1st and 2nd question was decent. Once I got to see number 3, I was like "..." AGAIN!!! After the exam was done, I'm just hoping that I can at least pass this course. I don't want to retake this course just coz' I failed my final exam but I passed all of the other work that I've done. -.-" pfffttt It's sucky rite??

So then, I went to take my dry cleaning and head to Conestoga mall. There, I wanted to go to AE coz I have this supposedly my unused 20% discount that I never received and a 40% disc which I already have. I was told that I could just ask the store to call and confirm that the 20% is still there. So I did.. and guess what.. being stupid, the guy just said I only have the 40% one.. So i'm like.. "..." and i want my 20%!! I know 40% is a lot but I still want my 20%... It's a waste if I don't use them. :( huhu so anyways.. hopefully I can still use the 40% again for my online purchases next time.

I was playing roller coaster tycoon 3 today. Luckily I saved half of the game.. and as expected, the game crashed after playing for around 7 hours.. wew crazy.. and I was too lazy to save it.. hahaha but at least I don't have to start from the beginning :D hehehe ^^ My theme park was very crowded :D and the people were very happy :D so I'm happy too ^^ ok.. nitez

xoxo
Cuppycake

No comments: